10 QUOTES FOR SUCCESS- CHRISTOPHER JOHN KIRUBI A.K.A CJ
Chris Kirubi as popularly known is a Kenyan businessman, entrepreneur and industrialist. He is the director of Centum Investment Company. He is the 2nd richest man in Kenya and 31st richest in Africa.
Chris was born in 1941 in Kenya. He started working when he was still a student, during the holidays, because he came from a poor background and his parents had died when he was still young and he had siblings to take care of. His first job was selling and repairing gas cylinders for Shell. Today, he chairs the governing boards of various companies as listed in: https://ab-tc.com/chris-kirubi-net-worth/ and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Kirub
Being a wise man in the field of business, Chris Kirubi Owns and uses the following quotes:
- “Business is always a struggle. There are always obstacles and competitors. There is never an open road, except the wide road that leads to failure. Every great success has always been achieved by fighting. Every winner has scars. The men who succeed are the efficient few. They are the few who have an ambition and will-power to develop themselves. So, choose to be among the few today.” https://www.azquotes.com/author/50603-Chris_Kirubi#:~:text=Chris%20Kirubi%20Quotes&text=Business%20is%20always%20a%20struggle,always%20been%20achieved%20by%20fight.
- “Some tough decisions come along with being bold enough to take steps which no one else is ready to take…Just make sure that every decision you make, makes business sense.” https://www.careerpoint-solutions.com/billionaire-chris-kirubi-shares-self-made-quotes-on-life-business-success/
- “Don’t confine your mind on one path. As a business man, you need to make sure you diversify your interests as collateral. Be devoted to your job and your business but execute wisdom while at it. Manage your time so that you can have multiple sources of income.” https://businesstoday.co.ke/chris-kirubi-20-tips-will-change-your-life/
- “The only time I advocate for a loan, is if you are making capital investment that will earn you a better return to recoup the interest in the future. Always live within your means.” https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/business/2015/10/top-20-askkirubi-quotes/
- “Poverty is itself a business. We must find how to feed the ‘poor’ by using efficient methods to supply jobs, goods and services at affordable prices. If we focus on working where poverty levels are, we will improve our efficiency.” https://biznakenya.com/billionaire-chris-kirubi-learn-from-my-top-money-quotes/
- “You don’t get rich at work; you get rich by doing your homework. Do your research, acquaint yourself and gain the necessary knowledge to keep up with your area of specialization. You now know what to do.” https://www.facebook.com/chriskirubi/posts/top-20-askkirubi-quotes-that-have-shaped-my-success-httpgooglkk6axw-via-capitalf/944678488914748/
- “One of the mistakes people make is to get frustrated when they feel stuck and are not progressing as they would want. Appreciate where you are in your journey, even if it is not where you want to be. Every season serves a purpose. So, go through it and grow.” https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/20454517.Chris_Kirubi
- “One cause of abandoned goals is lack of upfront appreciation of price to be paid. It involves more than financial considerations.” https://kenyamax.co.ke/chris-kirubi-11-rules-success/
- “My passion in life has been to create a larger middle class or widen the existing base. This means uplifting more people from below the poverty line and empowering them with capacity to buy and live in a higher social status.” https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/business/2015/10/top-20-askkirubi-quotes/
- “One of the ways I believe you can find meaning of your life is by creating a strategy that you can use through your journey. You need time to keep the purpose of your life, front and center as you decide how to spend your time, talents and energy. Remember that without a purpose, life can be hollow.” https://inspiringafricans.wordpress.com